Friday, April 20, 2012

Designer Look

Saw this picture of Tory Burch on "The Tory Blog," and Immediately fell in love with every single aspect of this darling outfit.



Blouse, $333
Bracelet, $35

I love the horizontal lines in Tory Burch's jeans. These ones from Top Shop are unique and just adorable. I also think the cream colored blouse tones down the rest of the outfit.
Her tonal wedges are to die for! I found a similarly cute pair that are from Rachel Zoe's collection (currently coveting, that's for sure!).
Tortoise patterned sunnies are a must for this season
and adding a chunky bracelet puts the whole look together. I really like this one from Etsy. The turquoise stone is beautiful!
And last but not least, The Tory Burch Satchel above is on the top of my wishlist. I have posted this bag several times in different colors. I would prefer any and all of them. haha! It is on my wish list.. as if I need any more bags ;)

Oh, and before I go, T.G.I.F ! !
xx Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog!! =)