Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Arm Candy


Hello! This is my first blog post ever. The start of something new and exciting is always anxiety provoking but fun nonetheless. Let's see how this goes.. 



I am undoubtedly loving the "arm candy" trend that is happening currently! I love mixing & matching different styles and colors of bracelets - The more, the better! 


The two crystal bracelets were handmade by a friend of my mother's. While the other two are vintage from a local antique store, which were, to my surprise, only $1.50 each! This upcoming weekend definitely calls for another trip south to the antique mall.


The middle bracelet was a find at Francesca's during the Christmas season. I could not resist! This store has very cute, layer-worthy jewelry for very reasonable prices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog!! =)