Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Accesorize

Now that I have willingly decided to spend much of my little free time looking at fashion blogs, 
they have increasingly inspired me to wear (or attempt to wear) accessories on a daily basis. 
Here are some photos I took the past week of my favorites!


Abercrombie & Fitch button up (old), Burberry Crinkle Scarf (similar, here), Louis Vuitton Piano Bag (vintage)


I made this bracelet for a personal touch to a daily arm party.
 I hardly know what I'm doing, but it's relaxing and fun!


Bag (Zara), Scarf (Alexander McQueen)

Today, I wanted to spice up a simple leather bag with a little McQueen :)

This is a short post, but it is small things like this that make me a bit happier throughout the day.
xx Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog!! =)