Monday, March 5, 2012

Stripe Wars









Blouse (Trouve, Nordstrom), Leggings (Juicy Couture), Boots (Tory Burch), Color Block Heels (Marc Fisher), 
Stockings (old), Bag (Louis Vuitton Artsy MM), Necklace (Tiffany & Co)

Happy Monday! I wanted to take pictures outside over the weekend, but the weather was not friendly. Between the snow, wind, and partial rain, it was just impossible to take decent photos! So, I opted for some pictures in my living room and a couple in my bedroom due to time restraints. . (:

I love the contrast of the horizontal and vertical stripes on this blouse. The colors are so unique and definitely not something I would normally gravitate towards. Loving blouses lately, btw. I can't stop buying them! You can dress them up or down which is a huge convenience. 

I also wanted to have a little fun and mix heels with socks. 
For some reason, I like how nothing matches. It looks funky.

xx Katrina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog!! =)