Thursday, March 29, 2012

Inspired by Breakfast at Tiffany's

From Left: 
Audrey Hepburn photograph
Vintage tea cup and saucer

After watching Breakfast at Tiffany's for the 10th time this week (my new favorite movie, btw), I instantly became obsessed with the fashion and overall design of the movie. I love Holly Golightly :) 
I want to start collecting some antique tea cups to hold some rings and to decorate for a future china cabinet.
The pink birthday dress and coat Audrey wears in Breakfast at Tiffany's is amazing. I just want to stare at it. I wish I could find an affordable version  but no such luck so far . .
I have also been eyeing this Kate Spade perfume and Essie polish, and I have also been dying to buy a Chanel book!
Last but not least, this Tory Burch satchel is absolutely amazing, and it has this vintage feel that I just can't stop dreaming about!

I am praying to find time to take some outfit pictures this weekend. 
Soon to come (fingers crossed)!
xx Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog!! =)