Friday, March 9, 2012

Casual Neutrals




V-neck tee, Target, $10
The A & F jegging, Abercrombie & Fitch, $54
Black flats, ASOS, $27
Satchel, Kate Spade, $177
Wool scarf, Tory Burch, $185

I've been experimenting with colors lately, but neutrals will always be my staple. Slipping on some skinny jeans, classic flats, your favorite scarf, dainty jewelry, and a classic, leather bag can make all the difference and look just as chic!
I picked out some of my favorites above. Any flats you adore are a must, and these ASOS ones are very affordable! I also love A&F jeggings. They fit me the best, wash up very well. 
Most important for a casual, simple look is a t-shirt. You can't go wrong with any of the v-necks at target. They're so cheap, too! I have one in nearly every color (lol). For spring, throwing on a neutral blazer is simple and makes your look a little more put together. I am adoring white blazers!
Lastly, I just ordered the Tory Burch wool scarf above. I can't wait for its arrival :)
P.S. - isn't that Kate Spade bag adorable?!

xx Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog!! =)