Tuesday, October 9, 2012

McQueen Inspired







{Skull Blouse (similar here) and Peach Pants (similar here), T.J. Maxx; Black T-Shirt, Target; Black Boots, Michael Kors, here; Bag, Rebecca Minkoff; Bracelets, Tiffany & Co, Tory Burch, Kenneth Cole; Sunnies, Chanel} 


My maid of honor and I went shopping a couple weekends ago and grabbed some yummy dinner. We were browsing through T.J. Maxx, after having our hands full with wedding goodies and house stuff, we spotted this skull blouse. Both of us looked at each other, and we both knew that we needed this blouse! My MOH (maid of honor) said something along the lines of, "what kind of message am I sending if I wear this?" I thought the same thing, but then I realized, who cares! We can just wear it for fun. So, I did. I am very happy they had two blouses in our size!

Skulls have been popping up all over the place lately. Originally, I only saw skulls on Alexander McQueen items, but now they're everywhere! I love my McQueen scarf, but I found it for an extremely, and I mean EXTREMELY inexpensive price, and that is why I have it. However, I cannot justify spending full price on a skull scarf or blouse. Needless to say, I am happy that I spotted this one!

What do you think?! Are skulls a yes or no? 

xx Katrina

3 comments:

  1. hi dear! thank you so much for following.. :)) i already followed you too! :)

    http://cutemedpassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your bag, perfect fall color. And of course the skulls, can never go wrong with skulls. Nice find!
    Steffi
    http://inherited-jeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog!! =)