Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Autumn










{Chambray Top, TopShop, gifted; Skinny Jeans, A&F; Scarf, My mommy's; Leather Boots, Michael by Michael Kors; Duffle Bag, Coach}

I bought these boots during Nordstrom's anniversary sale, and I am most definitely proud of my purchase! However, I couldn't wear these babies for months!! Today was the day I decided to take them out of their pretty box and wear them. It was hard, at first, to get any sort of dirt on them or scratch, but I realized they are shoes, and that's what they're for. lol

The next few weeks will be incredibly hectic. I have a major exam coming up for school, and I am swamped with assignments and other aspects of my internship. 
I will try to post as much as I can!

Thanks for reading!
xx Katrina 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely boots! I've been eyeing a pair of Tory Burch riding boots forever and want to make the plunge. Fall boots are such a fantastic investment :)

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I wanted a pair of Tory's sooo bad, but they were WAY too expensive. I hope you buy them!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog!! =)