Friday, July 20, 2012

Missoni Influence





Jeans (H&M), Blouse (Nordstrom Rack), Tangerine Tank Top (Abercrombie & Fitch), Sandals (ALDO, on sale here!), Bag (Burberry)


I have been thinking of creative ways to take personal pictures of my daily outfits, because obviously my mom (photographer) isn't always available, or I'm either at work and need to find ways to take pictures of myself! Anyway, I thought this blouse had a Missoni pattern feel to it. Thoughts? Regardless, I love it!
It has been extremely hot in Chicago as of late, but tonight it is a nice temperature. Enjoying after work drinks on a restaurant outdoor patio is the perfect way to end a very busy week.

Enjoy the weekend, everyone :)
TGIF!

xx Katrina 

3 comments:

  1. taking outfit pics of yourself is tricky! Every time I try and do them using a tripod they turn out blurry! This is a cute summer outfit, the missoni inspired top is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just came across your blog! I’ve decided to follow you! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :) xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. obsessed with the pattern. Fabulous post, love! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog!! =)