Monday, July 23, 2012

Pre-Work Coffee Clutch







{Ruffled Top, Forever 21; Black Tank Top, American Eagle; Cropped Pants, Express, Old; Colorblock Shoes, Liz Claiborne; Duffle Bag, Coach}


Today started off to a good start. I was ready before I had to leave for my internship. So, my mom and I sat on the back porch, drank some coffee, and had some little chats. It was so relaxing and out of the usual routine. I loved it! Plus, it wasn't hot outside, due to it being 7:30 in the morning. haha.
Sometimes switching up the morning, and small things like having coffee outside on a gorgeous day, can really make the morning 10 times better!

These cropped pants were from my mom. I found them in my drawer last night and just HAD to wear them! It was like going shopping in my own dresser ;)
Found these lovely Liz Claiborne shoes at T.J. Maxx yesterday for an amazing clearance price of $13! I was surprised no one snatched them up sooner! They're very similar to the blue Liz Claiborne shoes I wore in a previous post.
Last but not least, I ordered this beautiful navy blue Coach duffle bag last week as an early birthday gift to myself! A girl can never have too many purses.

Hope everyone had a splendid Monday!
xx Katrina

1 comment:

  1. Great post - I loved reading this! I just came across your blog - it's great, and it would be awesome to keep in contact with you. I'd love for you to pop by my blog sometime, and if you like it, we can follow each other :) Go ahead and follow me if you like what you see, and I promise I'll follow back!
    xoxo, Veena

    www.seveninchstilettos.com
    Twitter: @VeenaMcCoole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog!! =)