Thursday, July 5, 2012

Red, White, and Blue









red v-neck (love these, victoria's secret, here), shorts (charolette russe, old), flip flops (tory burch, love these similar ones here), ostrich embossed envelope clutch (target, here), belt (from a boutique in colorado springs, similar here), necklace (t&co), bracelets (t&co, coach, vintage)

I've had these blue shorts for many years now, and I never wear them. What a perfect day to pull these babies out of my closet and wear them with a red shirt! Needless to say, I decided to go all out. I know in my previous post I spoke of being bitter, but why not celebrate? It was a very hot day, but we had a lot of fun in the sun! 
I hope you all had a nice holiday as well.
 Btw, I love these Tory Burch flip flops. I could own them in every pattern & color. Obsessed for sure.

xx Katrina

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic post! I love the colour blocking with the rich colours! Can't wait to continue reading :)

    XO A

    uncoverfashion.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog!! =)