Sunday, July 1, 2012

Side Braid on a Hot Day












Wedges (Tory Burch), Blouse (Nordstrom Rack), Shorts (Old), Bag (Balenciaga)

I begged Matt to take some snapshots of my outfit before dinner Thursday evening. He was a good sport, considering it was about 102 degrees outside. It was terrible!! I enjoy hot weather, but this was too hot. We had a lovely dinner, wine, and great conversation with some friends :) It was the perfect way to celebrate the upcoming weekend! This past Friday and Saturday were jam-packed with parties and the Jimmy Buffett concert. However, today is a lazy Sunday, and I absolutely love it. I need to rest up for this long week ahead!

I hope you had a fun weekend, too!

xx Katrina

1 comment:

  1. Love side-braids in the summer! I need to grow out my hair a little more to make the braid easier to stay in, but for now I'm doing two side braids :) hehehe Cute outfit!

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog!! =)