Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pop of Hot Pink









{Blouse, Nordstrom Rack; Pink Tank, Victoria's Secret PINK; Hot Pink Jeans, Target; Flats, Tory Burch, Necklace and Bracelet, Tiffany & Co; Nails, OPI "mod about you"}

My future sister-in-law asked me last week if I believe it is too late in the year to wear mint colored jeans. I said, heck no! Who cares if it is after Labor day? With trying to keep up to date with fashion, I have reviewed many articles noting that wearing white after Labor Day is an out-dated "no." If it's okay to wear white after labor day now, why not other colors?! As of late, I am wearing my hot pink jeans. The temperature is still in the 80's! As for the mint jeans, she can wear those throughout the entire winter, in my opinion, with a warm sweater and boots.

Tomorrow my fiance is coming home for the weekend, and we are going to celebrate our engagement with some family! 
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend :)
xx Katrina

3 comments:

  1. That blouse is too darling! Love the print on it...honestly have never seen anything like it! Have a nice time with your fam!
    Steffi
    http://inherited-jeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to layer hot pink under your sheet blouse. Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and thank you for the follow back!

    love these jeans girl!!

    http://somuchfashionsolittlespace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog!! =)