Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Sunday Looks: Dressy vs. Casual




I wanted to create the perfect outfit for a dressier Easter Sunday. Church in the morning. Then, festivities during the day! I am so excited for Easter this year, because my step brother is coming back from college for Easter break, and I get to see a lot of my family that I haven't been able to see in awhile!

I realize not everyone celebrates Easter, but I believe this outfit can be used for any event that requires more of a sophisticated, less casual dress code. 
I think the nude colors create sophistication, and the bright pink cardigan adds a little fun :) I wanted this exact cardigan at H&M (it was on serious clearance). However, they didn't have my size in stock! I opted for a navy and cream one instead. 
Aren't those Kate Spade shoes adorable? I LOVE the bow. So girly but still classic. 

Now for a more casual look . . .



For this second look, I went for a more casual approach. Easter is at my house this year. So, I just might opt for a more casual version, because well, who doesn't want to be comfortable in their own home?! Although this look is casual, it still looks chic and put together. I am mega obsessed with those Current Elliot polka dot pants. I wish I could find them on sale somewhere, and as for the Tory Burch cardi, I am debating purchasing it after I finish this post..
I Love everything about this outfit, basically. 
Also, who doesn't love mixing black & navy ?! I think it looks fabulous!

Which look do you find yourself leaning towards? 

xx Katrina

4 comments:

  1. Oooo I love both! But I think when it comes down to it, I'd rather wear the casual version, mainly because I'm taking this holiday weekend to relax and chill :) Hope you have a happy easter!

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a happy Easter as well, Tasia :)

      Delete
  2. I am particularly fond of your casual outfit...such a cute and put together look! I also love the color! =) Have a great Easter!

    BTW: Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your comment is so sweet!

    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a great Easter as well, and I am going to follow your blog :) You have great taste!
      xx Katrina

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog!! =)