Saturday, April 14, 2012

Inspired by Asia










Blazer (h&m), V-neck Tee (Target), Pants (h&m), shoes (Calvin Klein), Bag (Balenciaga), Sunnies (Chanel), Jewelry (necklace and rings- vintage, compliments to my mom), Clutch (Rebecca Minkoff)


I found this silk blazer at h&m, and I immediately was reminded of Asia! Such a beautiful pattern and color combination - so serene :) This was something I normally wouldn't buy, but I wanted to step out of the box. I love it! I also love the contrast of the white and ivory. I paired my color block flats to highlight the coral color.

Our landscape looks so pretty lately! I just love all the tulips and flowers.

Messy fishtail braid done by my mom :)

Have you bought any pieces this season that were out of your comfort zone?


xx Katrina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog!! =)