Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tulips in Bloom










Blazer (Express), Top (T.J. Maxx), Tank Top (Nordstrom Rack), Spandex Pants (H&M), Shoes (Liz Claiborne), Jewelry (Vintage), Sunnies (Chanel), Clutch (Louis Vuitton)

My Photos are way over exposed (and I know previous ones are, too.. haha). So, I apologize immensely! I am an amateur photographer, and I need to learn the settings on my camera :/

I just had to shoot some photos in my yard, because the tulips are in full bloom, and I love my moms landscaping! Everything is so bright and beautiful :) Spring makes me so happy!

I bought this blouse, blazer, and blue heels this past weekend, and I just had to wear them all! 
I have been craving a polka dot blouse for awhile now, and I was so ecstatic to find one at T.J. Maxx for  a very low price. Also, I could not resist this boyfriend blazer. Navy blue and black look awesome together in my opinion.
I wanted to keep the blue color throughout the ensemble and pair the look with these amazing shoes my mom found for me! Then, I added a coral colored necklace for a punch of elegance.

I hope you all are having a fabulous week!
My boyfriend leaves Afghanistan two weeks!
xx Katrina

4 comments:

  1. Darling outfit - you look gorgeous in blues! I am completely in love with your blue heels :) They are lovely. You must be getting so excited to see your bf :) yippy! :D

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I usually don't buy blue, but I actually really like it! My mom found the heels at T.J. Maxx.. I swear that store is amazing!
      And YES I cannot wait to see him and know he will be safe! He has been there since last May. I can only imagine how anxious he is to get back

      xx Katrina

      Delete
  2. Love lov love your blog! You are so stylish!
    Jennifer-

    Www.styleisanaccessory.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog!! =)