Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Touch of Red







Jacket (Burberry), Long Sleeve Top (Victoria's Secret PINK), Belt (Steve Madden), Pants and Scarf (Tory Burch), Bag (Balenciaga), Shoes (Tahari from T.J. Maxx), Necklace (Antique)

I found these flats at T.J. Maxx for an amazing price ($30), and I could not pass them up. I wanted them to stand out with my outfit. So, I made sure everything else contained muted colors/hues. However, I wanted to show off the red in my Burberry coat lining. I found this jacket at the Burberry store ON SALE! I have been eyeing it forever!! I love it. Perfect for spring :)
Found the Tory white jeans at Nordstrom Rack last year.. Also a very lucky find.

This post makes me want to go shopping and find some more great deals!

I have two weeks left of classes, and also two weeks until I see my boyfriend. He is on his way back from Afghanistan right now (long process). Let's just say, I cannot wait for May 4th to arrive, and I also cannot wait for the semester to be over. Papers are taking over my life!

xx Katrina

2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading my blog!! =)