Monday, April 9, 2012

Get These Looks: Nicky Hilton



                      
 Heart jewelry, $175


Look #2



 Milly handbag, $495


Look #3  






Nicky Hilton's fashion street style is always effortless and mostly casual. Her outfits are so easy to recreate (in a less expensive manner, too), and many of her items are closet staples (e.g., jean jacket, skinnies, black bag). 
Her simple looks supply me with so much style inspiration. I envy how she manages to always look put together and fashion forward. I love it! Moreover, when recreating her looks, you can find one investment piece that can be worn with several different pieces (note: her gorgeous Chanel bag).
 

I need to go shopping for a jean jacket! The one that I wore when I was little just won't suffice..or even fit for that matter. :/ haha.

Do you like Nicky Hilton's style?

xx Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog!! =)