Sunday, April 22, 2012

Orange Crush


  (Found on Tumblr - Source unknown)


Lately I have been lusting over everything orange! I put together a little collection of my favorite orange items out this season.. perfect for the beach. I almost bought this cover up at Target last week, and now I regret not purchasing it :/
Orange is not a color I usually love, but maybe I am just craving summer.. or orange crush pop !! 
I think I will give myself an orange pedicure tonight to help my obsession. haha

Anyway, I absolutely adore the orange Tory Burch tote (perfect for the beach). The Missoni bathing suit is way too pretty for words, and aren't those bracelets adorable? I love the combination of orange and turquoise. Looks awesome!
Hope you all have a relaxing Sunday :]
xx Katrina

2 comments:

  1. I have been loving Coral this year so I guess you can say I'm in love with Orange too! I never liked orange very much before this year, but I think it's going to be great to wear for a pop of color this summer! I love that bag and those bracelets!

    XO Kelley
    http://www.keepsittingpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I want the bracelets soo bad. Maybe I will treat myself ;) haha we will see! Love your blog, btw!
      xx Katrina

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog!! =)