Thursday, June 21, 2012

Traverse City Getaway


 Ruffled Blouse (F21, similar here), Floral Shorts (Nordstrom Rack, cute & inexpensive pair here), Sequined Tank (Express), Wedges (Tory Burch, I love this pair, here), Clutch (Louis Vuitton), Necklace (Antique), Bracelets (Juicy Couture, Kenneth Cole, Old).


Here are some goofy pictures Matt took of me before going out to dinner last weekend. We stayed at a beautiful bed & breakfast in Traverse City for a little weekend getaway. The house was amazing! I wish I took more pictures, though. It had such gorgeous Victorian decor and details :)
Sorry for the poor quality of the photos - The lighting was not sufficient, to say the least!

I love these floral shorts. I found them last year at Nordstrom Rack for around $11. They're so comfortable and still look dressy. I loved my outfit this night, even though I was told I jumped out of 1982. Hey, the 80's are back, people!!!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic week <3
xx Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog!! =)