Sunday, June 10, 2012

Internship - First Day










Polka Dot Blouse (Kohl's, Old), Black T-Shirt (Target) Pants (Tahari, Nordstrom Rack), Nude Flats (Tory Burch), Brown Bag (Kate Spade), Watch (Burberry), Heart Necklace (Tiffany & Co.)


I wanted to share a quick little post about my outfit that I chose for the first day of my internship. Originally, I chose a long sleeved blouse, but it was so hot outside (at 7 AM, FYI). 
I found these blue colored cropped pants at Nordstrom Rack, and I couldn't put them down. They're perfectly cropped and appropriate for work. I just love the unique blue tone.
I was also able to wear (and effectively use) my new watch! I love it sooo much.

Everything has been so hectic, but I am still trying to keep up on my blog, because I love doing it!

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend and has a great Monday.
So glad to have my boyfriend home for a whole month, too!



xx Katrina

2 comments:

  1. I like the pop of color with those pants, and that's a beautiful bag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog!! =)