Monday, June 25, 2012

Random Wish List


Random Wish List


Aztec Print Jean Shorts
£40 - selectfashion.co.uk

Black satchel handbag
£97 - johnlewis.com

Alexander McQueen skull jewelry
$295 - couture.zappos.com









I decided it was about time to post another wish list :) There aren't many things that I have been hoping for lately, because I still want all the things on my previous wish lists..lol. However, while I was in Michigan, I went to this beautiful boutique, and there was a sequined vest there. Needless to say, it was way too expensive for me, but now I can't stop hunting down a less expensive version! This one above is less expensive than the one I saw, but still a bit impractical/ pricey. Decisions, decisions! 

These aztec print shorts are so adorable, and they're jean too! How cute is that?!

Also, I've been eyeing Cambridge satchels for a long time. I saw this polka dot one browsing awhile back (not Cambridge), and I couldn't stop looking at it! It's too cute!

Last but not least, I've been loving an Alexander McQueen bangle, but they're way too pricey.

These "wish list" items will be on my list for quite some time. However, my birthday is coming up soon ;)



Hope everyone has a nice week!
xx Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog!! =)