Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Snapshots


I've been a busy bee the last couple of weeks! My boyfriend is on leave for a whole month!! Well, now three weeks. So, we've been busy doing lots of fun things. We went to Traverse City MI this past weekend (pics soon to come!), and we've been visiting family and friends all week. I also started my internship over two weeks ago along with my practicum class for school. Needless to say, my life is consumed by many things, and it's been EXTREMELY exhausting, but totally worth it! Oh, and last but not least. I am an auntie!! I'd like to welcome James Marshall to the world <3 

I hope everyone has a fantastic week. I will post outfit photos from our mini vacation as soon as I can!
xx Katrina 

P.S. - I was recently introduced to
Style Caster a social network site that helps users share and browse different style ideas and blogs! I am so lucky to have a link on the site, and I would definitely recommend checking it out if you love fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog!! =)