Saturday, June 2, 2012

My Month in Photos







Shopping at Target with my friend Stephanie and her cutie, Cleo. No one even knew she was in the cart! Such a well behaved girl.

 Tory Burch heels
 Elephant Book ends from Home Goods



Obsessed with my sequins shorts. I found them a few years ago in Vegas at Zara! I love them even more than I did before. Ostrich Embossed Bag (Rebecca Minkoff)


Cropped Trousers (Tahari)


Handmade card from my mom. It's so inspiring to me, and I want to frame it :)

 Flip Flops (Tory Burch), Blouse (Nordstrom Rack), Pink Polish (Orly)
 Agate Necklace and Ruffled Shorts (Target)
At my cottage in Michigan - Sunset and beautiful lake

Some shots from the last month or so! I still have more to upload, but I will save that post for a later date :) I know, the anticipation must be killing you.. haha!


xx Katrina


2 comments:

  1. Awwww Cleo is adorable! I can't believe she behaves in the store! My yorkie Sophie never sits still, and she just gets to nervous and cries if she's in a really crowded place. Oh doggies :) btw the cottage sounds amazing, perfect summer getaway :D Hope you're having a great weekend!

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog!! =)