Thursday, June 7, 2012

Weekly Wish List

Random Weekly Wish List


Tory Burch leather flat
$243 - matchesfashion.com

Tory Burch zipper wallet
$225 - cusp.com

Leather silver jewelry
henribendel.com

Alexander mcqueen scarve
$575 - matchesfashion.com





I couldn't go very long without making a wish list! I have my eyeing some statement necklaces from Henri Bendel. They're so pretty! I really love the one above. 
In previous posts (if you've seen my blog before), I've mentioned how I want a pair of Tory Burch Reva Flats. Well, these brown ones are completely amazing! A matching wallet would be pretty fabulous too ;)
Lastly, I  want a nice, light weight patterned scarf. Rebeccaminkoff.com is having a sale currently (ends tomorrow), and there are several silk patterened scarves I really like! This Alexander McQueen one is aiming high. Isn't it so pretty, though?!

Tomorrow is FRIDAY! My bf comes home on leave Saturday for a whole month.
Oh, I have been looking forward to this weekend for a long, long time!

xx Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog!! =)