Thursday, May 31, 2012

Neon Pink Pants

















Cream Blouse (Trouve), Neon Pink Cropped Denim with Belt (Target, Other Colors, Here), Gold Oxfords (Kate Spade NY), Silver Necklace, Ring, and Beaded Bracelet (Tiffany & Co), Other Bracelets (Handmade), Watch (Burberry, Here), Standard Poodle (Not for sale!).

These photos were taken with my iphone. My mom was a little preoccupied this morning. Therefore, some are rather blurry. grr :/

After work today, my pup and I were cuddling on the couch. It is rather cold in Chicago today - We needed to keep warm!

Anyway, I couldn't even wait 24 hours before running to find neon pink denim pants. To my excitement, they were in stock at Target! My size, hanging all pretty and pink on the rack. On some level, I believe they were waiting for me ;) haha.
Needless to say, I purchased way more than anticipated.. some books, magazines, whitening strips, toothbrushes, a skirt, blazer, and top on clearance! I just couldn't help myself. Target is too fun.

I'm in love with these pants! I am not too keen with pairing colors with other colors. So, I opted for a cream oversized blouse. This belt came with the pants, and it actually looks pretty cute! 
 I was really happy with my purchase(s).

Tomorrow is Friday! I have a meeting for my internship all day, and then I start everything next week. Hopefully I won't slack too much on the posts, but there is much fear in me about not finding time for sleep :/ 

On that note, I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!! 
xx Katrina


3 comments:

  1. These are fabulous! I adore that neon denim :) I have a pair of neon chino shorts and they pretty much make me squeal with joy everytime I wear them <3. Love yours!

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely, if you hadn't mentioned it, I would never have been able to tell they were from Target. Good luck with your internship.
    xx xx http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute pants and shoes!

    http://sophistikated1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog!! =)