Monday, May 28, 2012

Mixing Patterns











Mint Pleated Top (Nordstrom Rack), Striped Tank (Old), Leggings (Black House White Market), Cardigan (C/O Piperlime), Leopard Tote Bag (Rebecca Minkoff), Leather Flats (Coach), Jewelry (Vintage, Gifts, Old).

I took these photos last week. It was a cooler day out, but I still wanted to wear a more summery look. Now it's super hot outside!
I've seen a lot of ladies mixing different prints/patterns, and I wanted to do the same in more muted way. So, I opted for a striped tank with a leopard tote. I found this Rebecca Minkoff tote at Marshall's for an amazing price! I was in a comfortable mood this day, and I decided on leggings that look more spring-foward, instead of pants or jeans. At the last minute, I threw on my favorite cardigan. I love how it is covered in sequins but is still very casual.  

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend and Happy Memorial Day!

xx Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog!! =)