Thursday, May 10, 2012

Instagram Shots

My Poodle, Milo just wanting some attention (as usual).

Jacket (Burberry), Shoes (Tahari), Leopard Jeans (Target), Handbag (Rebecca Minkoff), Top (Nordstrom Rack)

Ruffled Top (F21), Cardigan (H&M), Gold Link Bracelet (Kenneth Cole), Black & Gold Bracelet (Kate Spade NY)

Just a few things I packed on my trip to Colorado to see my love!

A couple of my favorite bags! I had a hard time deciding which one to bring on vacation ;)
Neon Tote (Rebecca Minkoff), Leather Satchel Saddle Bag (Kate Spade NY), LV Artsy Bag (MM)

Cherry Mimosas. Yummy

Blazer (F21), Sequin Top (Nordstrom Rack), Bracelets (Vintage, T&CO)

 A lavender rose from a family friend's wake. Rest In Peace, Carmella <3

Jacket (F21), Striped Blouse (Old Navy), Corduroy Pants (A&F), Taupe Flats (Tory Burch)

Just a couple of essentials. Coin Purse (Marc Jacobs), Mirror (Antique), Lipgloss (Chanel)

Flats (Burberry), Bag (Zara)

Some purchases from Saks! I returned the belt and cosmetic bag, unfortunately :(

Blouse (Target), Shoes (JCP), Leopard Wallet (Kate Spade NY)

Sweater (T.J. Maxx), Nails (Orly, Pink, Can't Remember The name, Sorry!)

<3 <3 <3



A few of my pictures from Instagram the past couple of weeks! 
I think I enjoy taking pictures of my style way too much haha
Follow me if you have one! 
Sweettreen

xx Katrina

1 comment:

  1. Oh la la! So many lovely things, although that sequin top has really caught my eye :) *drool*

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog!! =)